Rehab Facilities in Mobile, Alabama
Our rehab facility in Mobile, Alabama, is a safe and welcoming place for adults whose lives have been disrupted by substance abuse, addiction, and certain co-occurring disorders. People who receive care at our center can learn how to regain control of their thoughts and behaviors so they can achieve successful, long-term recovery.
Addiction is a progressive mental health disorder that can have a devastating impact on virtually all parts of a person’s life. In the absence of effective treatment, the symptoms and effects of addiction can become increasingly severe. But when a person gets the help they need, their lives can get much better.
- From 2014-2021, opioid overdoses caused 207 deaths in Mobile County.
- In 2020, the opioid overdose death rate in Alabama was 13.3 deaths per 100,000 residents. In the same year, the national opioid overdose death rate was 21.4 deaths per 100,000 residents.
- In 2019, EMS ambulances responded to 1,038 drug overdoses in Mobile County. This total included 628 overdoses in or near the city of Mobile.
- From 2014-2021, more than 11,000 people in Mobile County received treatment for a substance use disorder (which is the clinical term for addiction).
Programs Offered at Our Rehab Facilities Near Mobile, Alabama
Treatment at our rehab facilities near Mobile, Alabama, is organized into the following programs:
- Alcoholism: Alcohol is one of the most frequently abused substances in the U.S. and throughout the rest of the world. Our alcoholism program provides the focused services that can help adults end their alcohol use, resist relapse, and achieve long-term recovery.
- Drug addiction: Our drug program serves adults whose loves have been disrupted by addictions to heroin, prescription painkillers, other opioids, stimulants, and other dangerous substances. With our help, clients can develop the skills that will help them live drug-free lives.
- Dual diagnosis: Dual diagnosis is the clinical term for the simultaneous presence of addiction and a mental health disorder. Our dual diagnosis programming addresses the full scope of each person’s needs so they can experience true healing in mind, body, and spirit.
Resources for Recovery Near Mobile, AL
The following organizations can be valuable sources of recovery support for people who have completed care at rehab facilities in Mobile, Alabama, and for their loved ones:
We’re Here To Help 24/7
Length of stay is one of several features that can be customized for each person who receives care at our rehab facility in Mobile, Alabama. Depending on a variety of individual factors, your time in our care can range from a few weeks to a few months.
Before you begin treatment, we will develop a personalized plan to guide your care. This plan will include a length-of-stay recommendation. Determining optimal length of stay involves a close assessment of your needs and treatment goals, the services you will receive, and several additional issues.
If you have questions about how much time you may need to remain in treatment, please contact us directly at your convenience. The more we know about your unique circumstances, the better we’ll be able to provide you with a more specific estimate.
Does Insurance Pay for the Cost of Attending Mobile, Alabama Rehab Facilities?
We understand that the cost of treatment can be a significant concern for people who are seeking quality addiction rehab services in the Mobile area. For this reason, we are happy to confirm that our center accepts most private insurance.
Of course, the types of services that are covered, and the amount that your insurance will pay, will be determined by the specifics of your policy. With your permission, our team can work directly with your insurance provider to verify your coverage and ensure you receive all benefits to which you are entitled.
Please don’t allow payment concerns to prevent you from seeking help. If you aren’t sure if your insurance will cover your treatment in our drug rehab, contact us directly. The call is free, the conversation will be completely confidential, and the information you receive may put you on the path to a healthier future.
Here are just a few examples of the many benefits of receiving care at our rehab facility in Mobile, Alabama:
- Clinical excellence: We offer a broad scope of evidence-based, research-supported services, all of which can be customized to ensure they meet your specific needs.
- Compassion: At Birmingham Recovery Center, you will never be judged or defined by your substance use disorder. We believe that every person who makes the courageous decision to seek help deserves to be treated with compassion and respect.
- Community: Active addiction can be an isolating experience. The moment you enter treatment at our center, you will begin to understand the many benefits of sharing support with other members of the recovery community.
- Hope: When your life is constrained by the chains of untreated addiction, it can be difficult to envision a way to escape. At our rehab facility, we’ll help you find your path to the healthier future you deserve.
Services Offered at Our Rehab Facilities in Mobile, Alabama
When you’re seeking treatment, it’s important to understand which types of services a center offers. Facilities that offer multiple levels of care may be better prepared to offer the services that best match your unique needs.
At our rehab facilities near Mobile, Alabama, we offer a wide range of services, including:
- Detoxification: Commonly referred to as detox, this short-term program can help you complete withdrawal safely and with minimal discomfort. Once you finish detox, you can transition directly into the next phase of treatment.
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP): At the PHP level, you can participate in full days of treatment, then return to your home or to a supported residence when the program is not in session.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP): Treatment at the IOP level balances structured clinical services with ample opportunities for independent living. IOP is typically in session a few hours per day, a few days per week.
- Outpatient rehab: Outpatient rehab is the most flexible program at our center. Our outpatient program can be ideal for people who need step-down support after completing a higher level of care. You may also enter treatment directly at this level.
During your time in treatment, you and your loved ones may also participate in family programming. Our family-focused services include several therapeutic and educational opportunities for spouses, parents, children, and other loved ones.