Rehab in Huntsville, AL
If you have been struggling with an addiction to alcohol or another drug, our rehab in Huntsville, AL may be the ideal place to begin your recovery journey. When you choose our center, you can rest assured that you will receive superior services provided by experienced professionals in a safe and welcoming environment.
Addiction & Substance Abuse Statistics in Huntsville, Alabama
The Alabama Central Data Repository (CDR) has reported the following statistics about substance abuse and addiction in the Huntsville area:
- From 2016-2019, there were 1,023 emergency room visits due to drug overdoses in Madison County. Huntsville is the county seat of Madison County.
- From 2014-2021, Madison County averaged 8.12 drug overdose deaths per 1,000 residents.
- From 2014-2021, just under 10,000 residents of Huntsville and other cities in Madison County received treatment for addiction.
What We Treat at Our Rehab in Huntsville, AL
Our Huntsville, AL rehab provides focused care for adults who have become addicted to alcohol and other drugs. We also offer personalized treatment for adults whose struggles with addiction are accompanied by co-occurring mental health disorders (a condition that is commonly referred to as “dual diagnosis”).
- Alcoholism: According to the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA), more than 14 million American adults met the clinical criteria for alcohol use disorder in 2019. Our alcoholism program empowers people to stop drinking and teaches them how to resist relapse and achieve long-term recovery.
- Drug addiction: In 2015, the National Institutes of Health reported two stunning facts: One of every ten Americans will develop a substance use disorder at some point in their lives, and more than 70% of these people never receive professional care. Our drug addiction program puts adults on the path toward a healthier, drug-free future.
- Dual diagnosis: The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) has reported that about 7.7 million adults in the U.S. struggle with concurrent addiction and mental illness. clients who receive care in our dual diagnosis program benefit from a comprehensive approach that identifies and addresses the full scope of their needs.
We’re Here To Help 24/7
Resources for Recovery Near Huntsville
Completing rehab can be an important step in a person’s recovery journey. But remaining in recovery is a lifelong endeavor.
For people who live in or near Huntsville, Alabama, the following organizations may be valuable sources of ongoing support:
What Does Rehab in Huntsville, AL Look Like?
The specific elements of a person’s treatment experience at our rehab center will be influenced by a variety of individual factors, including which disorder they have developed and what level of care they are participating in.
In general, though, you can expect the following while you’re in our care:
- You will complete a thorough assessment. This enables us to understand the full scope of your needs. It also helps us develop your personalized treatment plan.
- You will work with a team of dedicated professionals. The members of your treatment team will encourage you to ask questions, express your concerns, and fully engage in all aspects of care.
- You will take part in a variety of activities. Your treatment may include individual therapy, group therapy, and family programming
- You may receive certain prescription medications if we determine that they can ease your distress and help you manage your symptoms.
- You will receive a customized aftercare plan before your time with us comes to an end.
Services Offered at Our Huntsville, AL Rehab
When a person enters treatment at our rehab in Huntsville, we assess their needs and develop a customized plan just for them. This plan may include an array of services, including one or more of the following:
- Detoxification: Our detox program is a safe and closely monitored environment where people can complete the withdrawal process as comfortably as possible. Our detox professionals may provide both therapeutic and medical support to help people manage any discomfort they experience.
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP): Adults who participate in the PHP at our rehab center benefit from full days of structured clinical services. When PHP is not in session, participants can return to their homes or to an alternative supported residence.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP): At the IOP level, adults typically take part in partial days of treatment a few days per week. Some clients step down to our IOP after completing a higher level of care, while others enter treatment directly at this level.
- Outpatient rehab: Our outpatient rehab program provides maximum flexibility while still ensuring that clients have access to quality care and personalized support. Adults who participate in our outpatient rehab may be able to work, go to school, or take part in volunteer activities during non-treatment hours.
- Family programming: Loved ones can play an important role in a person’s recovery from addiction. Our family programming options include a variety of educational and therapeutic services, including single-family and multi-family sessions.
We also offer detailed aftercare planning services to prepare our clients for continued success.